Administration Forms and Information
COVID 19 Protocol – update
According to the Porter County Health Department, the guidance surrounding COVID guidance remains unchanged.
- In the event of a positive case, it is crucial that the affected individual isolates for a duration of 5 days from the onset of symptoms.
- If the person is asymptomatic, the isolation period should begin from the day of the positive test result. Additionally, for the following 5 days after the isolation period, individuals are advised to wear masks.
- It’s important to note that there are no current expectations or requirements for close contacts to quarantine, wear masks, or undergo testing.
- Allergy Action Plan (PDF)
When your child has a severe allergy that requires urgent care to protect the child, this form and the Release for Treatment Form are required.
- Asthma Care (PDF)
If your child needs to carry an inhaler or has one kept in the school office, this form is required.
- Asthma Inhaler Carry Permission (PDF)
If your child needs to carry an inhaler, this form is also required.
- Severe Allergy Treatment Release (PDF)
This form must be on completed for any child requiring an emergency injection of a medication to counter the effects of an allergic reaction.