Why Enroll Your Children at Saint Patrick School? Did You Know…
- On state standardized testing, St. Patrick School ranked 1st in the region and 6th in the state of Indiana
- St. Patrick School offers a before and after-school care program
Starting at 6:30am, the students are able to come for breakfast.
After-school care is also available after school where students have a snack, complete homework and have play time until 6:00pm.
- Our sports program includes volleyball, cross country, soccer and basketball for both boys and girls? Recently, wrestling has also been added to our program.
- We have over 200 students enrolled at our school
- In addition to regular academics, St. Patrick School also offers Science Olympiad opportunities. Our students continue to do well in competitions.
- St. Patrick School holds high standards in academics all within a Roman Catholic environment
The United States Department of Education recognized St. Patrick as a 2014 National Blue Ribbon School.
St. Patrick School is an Indiana 4-Star School in years: 2017-2018, 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2010-2011
Full continuous accreditation issued by the State of Indiana
- 11 Classroom Teachers
- Teacher Aides in Preschool to Third Grade
- Physical Education Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Computer Teacher
“The National Blue Ribbon School flag gracing an entry or flying overhead is a widely recognized symbol of exemplary teaching and learning.”
You have a lot to consider when choosing a new school! Some of the information below may help…
- Watch our “Get Acquainted” video
- See the New Families FAQ
- School Info Brochure
- GreatSchools.org Listing
- PrivateSchoolReview.com Listing