Welcome to St. Patrick Elementary School's Online Application. We have designed our online application process to make applying as simple as possible.
- Click here to begin.
- Create an account.
- Please complete the Online Application forms listed in the left menu, beginning with the Applicant Information form.
- Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the application.
- A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to forms that are missing required information.
- If a form contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the form's menu item.
- You can review the entire application at any time by selecting the Application Review item on the left menu. From here, you will also be able to print a PDF of the application in its current state.
- After you have completed the application, a Submit Application and Make Payment form will appear. Please follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the application along with the non-refundable $25 application fee.
In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below.
- Submit completed Online Application and application fee
- Submit the following by uploading in this application or submitting directly to the school:
- Current/Previous Report Card, 1st – 8th grade applicants
- Standardized Test Scores, 3rd – 8th grade applicants
- Tour Our School
Admissions Status Tracking
After your application is submitted, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school and, if necessary, reprint the completed application. To view your application status, please use your username and password to access your account.
Registration and Enrollment
After receiving acceptance notification, parents will be provided information necessary to complete the enrollment process.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at