Land's End Uniform Specification
- St. Patrick School's only official uniform provider is Lands End.
- See our Uniform Catalog available here. (Our School code for Lands' End Uniforms is 9000-2965-3)
- Link to Lands' End through BoxtopsForEducation to earn a bonus for the school; remember to log in first!
- All shirts for all grades are to be tucked in at all times.
- Grades 4-8 must wear a belt with all pants and shorts.
- Crew or knee socks, tights or pantyhose must be worn.
- Leggings that come to the ankle may be worn under crew or knee socks.
- Skorts and shorts may not be worn to Mass.
- Skirts and shorts must be as long as the tips of the fingers when arms are straight down at sides. This also applies on dress down/no uniform days.
- Shorts may be worn under skirts and jumpers for modesty. The shorts may not be longer than the skirt or jumper.
- Only uniform sweaters may be worn inside and during Mass.
- Shoes must wrap around the foot- no slides or backless. Heels must be low.
- Only Lands End clothing may be worn on regular, uniformed, school days. This includes dress shirts, polo shirts, sweaters, turtlenecks, pants, shorts, jumpers, skorts and skirts.
- Sandals that wrap around the foot (with crew or knee socks, tights or pantyhose) and shorts may be worn from the beginning of school through the end of October and again from the beginning of April until the end of school. Shorts may not be worn to Mass.
- Flip flops and croc-style shoes cannot be worn even on dress down days due to safety concerns.
- No bracelets may be worn. A watch may be worn if it is not a distraction.
- Only post style earrings that do not hang below the ear may be worn (no hoops or dangles).
- Only a religious cross or scapular may be worn around the neck.
- No make-up is to be worn. This includes but is not limited to: lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, and blush.
- Hair must remain a natural color: no highlighting or streaking. Hair must be worn away from the face. Hair for boys must not be longer than the collar. Hair must not be a distraction to students or staff.
- No nail polish or rings are to be worn.
- Both boys and girls may wear ties with a Lands End shirt. The tie should be in good taste and is subject to staff approval.
- Only white undershirts may be worn under uniform shirts.
Students are expected to be in compliance with this dress code/uniform policy at all times unless otherwise stated. If a student is not wearing the correct uniform clothing, parents may be asked to bring appropriate clothing to school. Continued disregard could result in disciplinary action. Please help us keep this fair to all students.
If, after clear instruction about requirements, a child comes in inappropriate clothing, a lunch detention will be given. Teachers will ask students to remove items such as jewelry, fingernail polish or anything that distracts from the concentration in class.